Nationwide Children’s Mobile App makes life easier for parents.
Apps are everywhere – in fact, Apple is counting down to the 50 billionth app to be downloaded in their App Store. In celebration of this milestone, I wanted to highlight Nationwide Children’s updated mobile app, myChildren’s. Thousands of parents have already downloaded our app and provided great feedback that we’ve incorporated into this updated version. myChildren’s is free and includes frequently used resources including maps and directions, physician directories and urgent care locations/hours.
- My Child: Customized section for your child(ren) – update and maintain your child’s immunization schedules*, developmental milestones, and more. *Source: Center for Disease Control and Prevention Immunization schedules.
- Health Library: Access an A-Z listing of critical childhood health topics, from stages of growth and development to disease and injury prevention, procedures and tests.
- Locate: The nearest Urgent Care Center, Emergency Room at the hospital’s main campus, Close To Home Center, and more.
- Find a Doctor or Service: Search for your child’s doctor by name, program or service. View their profile, contact them or find them on the map.
- Need-to-Know Information: Get hours, service descriptions, information about what to bring and what not to bring and general main campus information.
So while you’re out downloading the latest versions of “Angry Birds” (The #1 downloaded paid app of all time) be sure to add myChildren’s to your smartphone or tablet. We’d also love to hear from you with ideas and suggestions for our next update.